The quickest way to analyze your next investment rental property
Rental Cashflow Calculator was created for real estate investors who are always analyzing properties for cashflow. We understand that analyzing many potential deals can take a significant amount of time and effort, and over time this translates to lost productivity and lower returns. Serious investors need specialized tools to give them the information they need and to adjust the numbers they care about.
Rental Cashflow Calculator solves this exact problem.
Why should I use Rental Cashflow Calculator?
We believe that Rental Cashflow Calculator can save you time and help you find the numbers you care about, which in turn will lead to more deals and better decisions. Many of the features offered are unique to Rental Cashflow Calculator and are not offered by other calculators:
- The two most important numbers - monthly cashflow and yearly cash-on-cash return - are always visible.
- Need help finding the right purchase price to get the returns you're looking for? Use "Set Target Return" to do a reverse calculation!
- Save your analysis to review or continue later, or share it with others.
- Zillow integration to provide you with suggested purchase and rent estimates (US only).
- Google Maps integration to provide you with auto-completion of addresses (US only).
- Should monthly maintenance and CapEx be calculated as a dollar amount or a percentage of rent? An age-old debate, and you can choose either one.
- No limits on how many analyses you can run.
- All results are updated immediately without having to click any buttons - saving you time.
- Easy to use and user friendly interface no matter what device you're on. Go ahead and analyze deals on your phone or tablet!
How is cash-on-cash return calculated?
This is your yearly return on cash investment, which takes into account all upfront costs and monthly revenues and expenses. For example, if your total upfront cost is $25,000 and your net monthly cashflow is $200, your cash-on-cash return would be 9.6% (200*12/25,000*100%).
Who uses Rental Cashflow Calculator?
Anyone who's interested in analyzing how much cashflow and cash-on-cash returns a rental property can generate. Any individual or professional interested in residential real estate such as landlords, realtors, property managers, investors, mortgage lenders, or appraisers benefit from Rental Cashflow Calculator. Users who are more interested in long-term asset appreciation rather than monthly cashflow should use other tools.
This is great, how can I help?
If you find Rental Cashflow Calculator useful, feel free to share it with anyone you know who might benefit from it.
Donations to help the development and ongoing costs are always appreciated!
Questions? Feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping this tool free for you is expensive for us